In this Policy, “Home Run”, “we”, “our” or “us” is a reference to Set Piece Pty Ltd (ACN 156 275 955) trading as Home Run Food Co.
This Policy explains how personal information provided by Home Run’s individual customers (“Customers”) will be handled by Home Run.
“Personal information” is any information about a person where their identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, and includes Sensitive Information.
“Privacy Act” means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended from time to time.
“Product” means any of Home Run’s products advertised for sale on the Website.
“Sensitive Information” is information or an opinion about a person’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences, health or medical information or criminal records.
“Order” means an order placed by a Customer on the Website.
“Website” means the website with URL www.homerunfood.co.
WHAT THIS POLICY IS ABOUT
This Policy explains the key measures we have taken to implement the requirements of the Privacy Act. It aims to answer the questions Customers might have about how we collect, use and disclose the information we collect from Customers in relation to Customers, including Personal Information.
This Policy represents the default position that Home Run will take in its treatment of Personal Information. Home Run will treat all Personal Information in a manner consistent with this Policy unless the Customer has provided their express consent otherwise.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We hold information that has been directly provided to us by a Customer or otherwise obtained through the provision of our services to a Customer.
We will typically collect Personal Information:
- from the Customer’s use of the Website; and
- directly from a Customer.
This information may include:
- Customers’ user information, including their name, address, billing address, delivery address, delivery instructions, contact phone number and email address;
- the name, delivery address, delivery instructions and contact phone number for a Customer who is the recipient of a gift package; and – other Personal Information volunteered by the Customer in relation to an Order or the Products.
We do not collect or store any credit card details.
We wish to provide Customers with a positive user experience. To assist us in doing this, Home Run reserves the right to collect anonymous usage data through the Website, other websites and online systems.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and this function can be disabled by changing the browser settings of the user.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Home Run may disclose the Personal Information of a Customer where the disclosure has been requested by the Customer as part of the provision of Products and services.
We may also use Personal Information we collect for related purposes such as:
- to record information about Customer’s usage, preferences and behaviour in relation to the Website, as well as any feedback provided by the Customer;
- to perform statistical analyses of Customer behaviour and optimise user experience and content;
- maintaining the relationship between us and the Customer, including responding to Customer queries;
- protecting Customers from fraud; and
When you place an Order and/or set up a Customer account on the Website, we will seek your consent to send you direct marketing materials, or we may otherwise ask if you consent to receiving direct marketing materials from us. If you have provided your consent, we will use your Personal Information to contact you to provide you with special offers, information about new products and promotions.
You may later opt out of receiving direct marketing materials by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ option within the direct marketing materials.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Other than disclosure to service providers (explained below) or as required by law (for example, disclosure to various government departments or to Courts), Home Run will not give Customers’ Personal Information to other organisations unless we have disclosed the use in this Policy or the Customer has expressly consented for us to do so.
The parties we may share Personal Information with are employees, subcontractors, suppliers and affiliates on a need to know basis. Access to Personal Information will be revoked within a reasonable timeframe of access no longer being required.
Occasionally, Home Run might also use Personal Information for other purposes or share Personal Information with another organisation because:
- we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of a Customer;
- we believe it is necessary to do so to prevent or help detect fraud or serious credit infringements;
- we believe it is necessary to protect the interests of Home Run – for example, disclosure to a Court in the event of legal action to which Home Run is a party; or
- the assets and operations of Home Run’s business are being transferred to another party as a going concern.
When we share information with other organisations and service providers as set out above, we do so in accordance with this Policy. To the extent that these organisations and service providers gain access to Personal Information, their use is governed by the rules set out in the Privacy Act.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA SECURITY
We take all reasonable steps to manage our data to ensure data security and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your Personal Information.
Notwithstanding the above, Home Run is not responsible for any third-party access to Personal Information as a result of:
- interception while it is in transit over the internet;
- an unpatched vulnerability, a zero-day vulnerability, or an attack within 48 hours of release releasing a patch or update;
- spyware or viruses on the device (such as a computer or phone) from which a Customer accesses the Website; or
- as a result of a Customer’s failure to adequately protect their password.
Home Run is also not responsible for any losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal fees, resulting from such third-party access.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain Personal Information of Customers for as long as is required to provide the Customer with our Products and services and to comply with legal requirements.
If we no longer require Personal Information for any purpose, including legal purposes, we will take reasonable steps to destroy the Personal Information.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Customers can access the Personal Information held about them by Home Run at any time.
To do so the Customer may contact us to make a request at email@example.com.
We will always endeavour to meet requests for access. However, in some circumstances we may decline a request for access. This includes the following circumstances:
- we no longer hold or use the information;
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other persons;
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings and would not normally be disclosed as part of those proceedings;
- providing access would be unlawful; and
- providing access would be likely to prejudice the detection, prevention, investigation and prosecution of possible unlawful activity.
CHANGING OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
To provide Customers with the best possible service, it is important that the information we hold about Customers is accurate. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date at the time of collecting the Personal Information from the Customer, using or disclosing the Personal Information, or during other interactions with the Customer.
If you believe that any Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to correct the Personal Information or dispose of it in accordance with this Policy.
From time to time, our policies will be reviewed and may be revised. Home Run reserves the right to change this Policy at any time.